Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Monday, my one full day off of work. I try to keep it Sabbath-like even though I do go to services on Sunday. My teddy bears are ever so grateful for the time to talk and hug. We are all excited about our little trip to Cambodia. Especially since we will get to see our former housemate Tashi Bradford. I cannot tell you what a pleasure it will be to see her, and to associate with the clergy of my childhood, the Maryknoll Fathers and Sisters.

This trip will be much like my trips to Cuba where I was strongly reminded of my childhood in another developing nation, Bolivia. The Maryknoll Fathers and Sisters (www.maryknoll.org) were instrumental in my adoption, taught me from kindergarten all the way to sixth grade along with the Apostolic Oblates and the Caritas sisters of Miyazaki.

I'll be keeping this blog up to date every other day from this point forward. It will contain the myriad meanderings of a somewhat delirious mind. Les agradezco a todos el apoyo que me brindan. Espero poder darles una vistita de lo que quiere ser vivir en Cambodia

No comments: